PLR Quick Start - Add to store
PLR Quick Start
Incorporating your PLR into your existing store
Table Of Contents
1. PLR Products For Your Use Case
2. How to Customize Your PLR
3. How to Apply Your PLR To Your Store
4. How To Let Your Customers Know About It
Step 1. PLR Products For Your Use Case
Since you selected that you wanted to incorporate PLR into your existing store or build a mailing list with it, when you giveaway your products as a free bonus or an incentive to join your mailing list, you need to choose things most people will want. If you are advertising a freebie Calendar, Journal, and Planner, many will think to themselves "Why not?" Some may even purchase just because of the Planner. Just be sure to include details about what the Calendar, Journal, and Planner is.
Step 2. Customizing Your PLR
When it comes to customization of your product, Canva is king. With Canva, you have an unlimited number of templates, easy to use graphics and elements, videos, and so much more. With Canva, creating an eBook cover should not take you longer than 10 minutes..
Another thing Canva is useful for with PLR, is that you can upload planners, journals, and calendars you purchase from plrze.com, straight into Canva right from a pdf!
If you are someone who isn't creative, Canva is great! If you are someone who is creative, Canva is even better!
Step 3. Apply Your PLR
Here are a few ways you can apply PLR to your Store:
1. Add it as an incentive on products you want to sell more.
- This is an amazing way to increase conversions as the incentive of a free product gives consumers the idea that they are getting two products for one price. As business owners, we have no clue what a consumer may have on their mind, so having a freebee can give you many benefits.
2. Build an email list with it and add it as a "Free" Incentive with their sign up.
- Getting customers to sign up to your email list is a very tedious task and very difficult for most. Usually when we see a sign up email form, we think that we are just going to be bombarded with spam or we don't even think to sign up. When you promote a product for free with an email sign up, the odds someone will actually do it is greatly increased.
3. Add the PLR as standalone products + Give it away for free
- When you go this route, you can advertise your PLR as on sale and generate additional revenue from that. Even better, is you can list the PLR for sale and then give it away for free. Giving consumers the impression that they are getting one of your OWN products for free.
Step 4. Advertise
By now you've found a product, have a place to edit it, and have a use case. The last step is to get it out there!
This may be a daunting task, but fear not! Advertising is easier than you think. If your use case is to incorporate PLR into your existing store, then it's a cakewalk. Just create the necessary announcements & advertisements, and then shout from the rooftops you're giving away a FREE PLR product with every purchase, or a FREE PLR product to every new email subscriber.
Branded Ads on Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Facebook can take you very far with just $10-$20 Dollars a day. The beauty of PLR is that you're selling a digital product, so this allows you to budget more to advertising.
Tip: If you are planning on using SEO related advertising, look no further than Alli AI. Alli AI is an SEO service that SEO agencies use to sell you SEO services for thousands of dollars a month. With Alli AI, you cut out the agency and get right to the SEO for 1/10th the price. Don't believe us?
PLR Resources For You
Join our newsletter to receive Free PLR, tips & tricks, exclusive access to product launches, special offers, and more!