PLR Quick Start - Start an eBook Store
PLR Quick Start
Everything you need to know to create your own eBook Store
Table Of Contents
1. PLR Products For Your Use Case
2. How to Customize Your PLR
3. Where to start your eBook Store
4. How To Advertise Your PLR
Step 1. PLR Products For Your Use Case
Since you selected that you wanted to create your own eBook Store, when you sell your products on an eBook Store, you need to choose things most people will want. Calendars, Journals, and Planners are some of the highest selling digital products out there. They're in high demand especially right now during the holidays and winter/spring season. With the new year coming, everyone is looking for a new calendar. The PLR Planners, PLR Journals, and PLR Calendars we sell on Zelara PLR are ready to use and there is no editing necessary.
On Zelara PLR we have a mega PLR bundle with 250 eBooks. For one price, you can get unlimited access to 250 eBooks. Imagine what you can do with 250 eBooks?
Step 2. Customizing Your PLR
When it comes to customization of your product, Canva is king. With Canva, you have an unlimited number of templates, easy to use graphics and elements, videos, and so much more. With Canva, creating an eBook cover should not take you longer than 10 minutes..
Another thing Canva is useful for with PLR, is that you can upload planners, journals, and calendars you purchase from plrze.com, straight into Canva right from a pdf!
If you are someone who isn't creative, Canva is great! If you are someone who is creative, Canva is even better!
Step 3. Apply Your PLR
Here's how to start your eBook Store
Set up your Shopify account and customize your online store. Choose a plan that suits your needs, and use the platform's customizable templates and design options to create a professional-looking website that reflects your business and products.
2. Add your digital products to your store and set up payment options. Shopify makes it easy to sell digital products such as ebooks, music, and software through your online store. You can use the platform's inventory management tools to track your stock and process orders, and you can also set up automatic delivery of your digital products to customers after they complete a purchase. We recommend the Shopify app Filemonk.
3. Promote your store and products to reach a wider audience. Shopify offers a range of marketing tools, including email marketing and social media integrations, to help you reach more potential customers. You can also use the platform's app store to find additional marketing and sales tools to help grow your business. With Shopify, it's easy to get started selling digital products online and reach a global audience.
Step 4. Advertise
By now you've found a product, have a place to edit it, and have a use case. The last step is to get it out there!
This may be a daunting task, but fear not! Advertising is easier than you think.
Branded Ads on Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Facebook can take you very far with just $10-$20 Dollars a day. The beauty of PLR is that you're selling a digital product, so this allows you to budget more to advertising.
SEO is also a great way to get yourself out there.
Tip: If you are planning on using SEO related advertising, look no further than Alli AI. Alli AI is an SEO service that SEO agencies use to sell you SEO services for thousands of dollars a month. With Alli AI, you cut out the agency and get right to the SEO for 1/10th the price. Don't believe us?
PLR Resources For You
Join our newsletter to receive Free PLR, tips & tricks, exclusive access to product launches, special offers, and more!