PLR Quick Start - Print On Demand
PLR Quick Start
Everything You Need To Know To Start Print-On-Demand With PLR
Table Of Contents
1. PLR Products For Your Use Case
2. How to Customize Your PLR
3. What Print-On-Demand is
4. How To Advertise Your PLR
Step 1. PLR Products For Your Use Case
Since you selected that you wanted to start Print-On-Demand with PLR, when you sell your product on a marketplace, you need to choose things most people will want. Calendars, Journals, and Planners are some of the highest selling digital products out there. They're in high demand especially right now during the holidays and winter/spring season. With the new year coming, everyone is looking for a new calendar. The PLR Planners, PLR Journals, and PLR Calendars we sell on Zelara PLR are ready to use and there is no editing necessary.
Step 2. Customizing Your PLR
When it comes to customization of your product, Canva is king. With Canva, you have an unlimited number of templates, easy to use graphics and elements, videos, and so much more. With Canva, creating an eBook cover should not take you longer than 10 minutes..
Another thing Canva is useful for with PLR, is that you can upload planners, journals, and calendars you purchase from plrze.com, straight into Canva right from a pdf!
If you are someone who isn't creative, Canva is great! If you are someone who is creative, Canva is even better!
Step 3. Apply Your PLR
What Printify is and how to start using it:
Printify is an e-commerce platform that allows you to create and sell custom products, including digital products, through your online store. With Printify, you can easily design and customize a wide range of products, including t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, and more, and have them shipped directly to your customers. Here's how to get started selling digital products with Printify:
1. Sign up for a Printify account and connect it to your online store. Printify integrates with popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy, so you can easily add its products to your store.
2. Upload the digital PLR Product you purchased from plrze.com and customize it with your own designs and text. Printify offers a range of templates for digital products such as ebooks, planner pages, and printable wall art, and you can use its design tool to add your own graphics and text.
3. Set your pricing and add the product to your shopify store. Printify easily integrates with shopify. All you need to do is add the app and then follow the instructions they give you. You can set your own list price for your digital product and earn a profit on each sale. Printify handles the production and delivery of your digital products, so you can focus on promoting and selling your creations.
Step 4. Advertise
By now you've found a product, have a place to edit it, and have a use case. The last step is to get it out there!
This may be a daunting task, but fear not! Advertising is easier than you think.
Branded Ads on Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Facebook can take you very far with just $10-$20 Dollars a day. The beauty of PLR is that you're selling a digital product, so this allows you to budget more to advertising.
SEO is also a great way to get yourself out there.
Tip: If you are planning on using SEO related advertising, look no further than Alli AI. Alli AI is an SEO service that SEO agencies use to sell you SEO services for thousands of dollars a month. With Alli AI, you cut out the agency and get right to the SEO for 1/10th the price. Don't believe us?
PLR Resources For You
Join our newsletter to receive Free PLR, tips & tricks, exclusive access to product launches, special offers, and more!